Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

So lets see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:So lets see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Cobra wrote:Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy

I read the bit about no bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy

I read the bit about no bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Like i said the inability to read. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I think with you Jo. it's case of Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!

But hey, Cobra is right, you really need to get a grip of your English..........Reading is useful!

Did someone on EoE say you were sharp? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Nelix on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Perhaps oddsocks should have gone to spec savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avatar
Nelix

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Missy wrote:Perhaps oddsocks should have gone to spec savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Like the Av Job!
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Blaze. wrote:Like the Av Job!

Why did you change it??????????????????????????

I thought you said that there wasn't going to be any editing on here???????????????????????????? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

I didn't change it.................And as far as I can see no text editing has taken place!!

Not good practice in my book, but no doubt Shell will disagree!
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Blaze. wrote:I didn't change it.................

Just moved the goal posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Blaze. wrote:There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!

I always thought that you didn't have a goal in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!

I always thought that you didn't have a goal in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing


You do I take it LOL
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Winny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Your Goal is to be EoE's hero...........?

Keep trying!
avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy

I read the bit about no bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

Jo Sharp.................. Sharp as dish water Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Cobra wrote:You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

Jo Sharp.................. Sharp as dish water Very Happy

backtracking now are we?????????????????????????????????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

Jo Sharp.................. Sharp as dish water Very Happy

backtracking now are we?????????????????????????????????

So where have i backtracked???????????????????????????? Very Happy

Just fact you can't read or interpret rules that is your failing not ours.
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum