Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol - Page 2 Empty Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:You're not a lot really!

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol - Page 2 1

Well I'll just suit this forum nicely then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Seems like you are all mouth and no action with nothing to offer.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol - Page 2 Empty Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 am

Cobra wrote:Seems like you are all mouth and no action with nothing to offer.

no action???????????????????????

Maybe you should rename the forum to that?????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Seems like you are all mouth and no action with nothing to offer.

no action???????????????????????

Maybe you should rename the forum to that?????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

You want another forum named after you!, mind you "JO's All mouth and No action" would at least be the truthful representation of the facts. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Cobra wrote:You want another forum named after you!, mind you "JO's All mouth and No action" would at least be the truthful representation of the facts. Very Happy
exactly what action is required from me???????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You want another forum named after you!, mind you "JO's All mouth and No action" would at least be the truthful representation of the facts. Very Happy

A decent post would be a good start. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Cobra wrote:A decent post would be a good start. Very Happy

A decent post is only done on a decent forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:A decent post would be a good start. Very Happy

A decent post is only done on a decent forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

A decent poster could post anywhere, but you wouldn't know about decent posting having never tried it. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Cobra wrote:A decent poster could post anywhere, but you wouldn't know about decent posting having never tried it. Very Happy

Has anyone else tried to post on here????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:A decent poster could post anywhere, but you wouldn't know about decent posting having never tried it. Very Happy

Has anyone else tried to post on here????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Word has got round you are here boring everyone. One liners you post are really boring a bit like your good self. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Cobra wrote:Word has got round you are here boring everyone. One liners you post are really boring a bit like your good self. Very Happy

Everyone?????????????????????????????????

Where are all these people then??????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

What part of "they know you are here boring everyone" didn't you understand, for someone who is supposed to be sharp you are not that clever, you shouldn't believe all your puppet masters tell you, take it from me you are not that bright away from your mates (or even with them for that matter). Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Cobra wrote:What part of "they know you are here boring everyone"

You're starting to sound like Stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:What part of "they know you are here boring everyone"

You're starting to sound like Stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

The difference being he accuses people he does not like of being boring just as an excuse i on the other hand just think you are boring, inoffensive just boring a bit like trying to hold a conversation with someone with Dementia, Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

Cobra wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

i'll second that! What is this place, yet another forum to slag off other forums?

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 pm

KillBill wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

i'll second that! What is this place, yet another forum to slag off other forums?

Hello Killbill, You can post on any subject you like here as long as it is within the rules. Blaze feels he has been unjustly treated on another forum and was banned for no good reason, because he is banned he cannot respond to posts made about him on there, therefore he has come here to respond.
If you take a proper look you will see we have not targeted any forum with extensive threads which has/is happening on other forums but we will allow people to post about any subject, if they feel unjustly treated by someone or by another forum they can say it here.
So to answer you question no we are not here just to slag off other forums, other forums already have that corner of the market fully covered.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Slagging one another off has got a little boring.

Dogs say I whinge, yet whinge about my Whinging! lol

We are all as bad as one another!! I don't think I whinge, but whinge about hypocritical behaviour!!............

I guess it's all just a laugh.

I piss people off, people piss me off!

But no Anti forum threads here!.........

Who's 'Bill' by the way, does he need killing?
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Maybe !!! Laughing

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Good film in parts, but not all that.. Very Happy

Kill Bill that is lol..Hey Dolly Dooly ,you look like a Nynja!!! Shocked
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Forum World, what if it's boring - or if it's not boring, it might be too revealing, or worse, it might be too revealing and still be boring!.............It's not really forum world, it's the people who frequent it!................On Dogs I see, boring posters, bored by their own invention. On EoE I see, posters bored with one another and mistrustful. Perhaps certain places have run their course?......................There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees. So perhaps the most boring part of Forum World is criticising one another for disagreeing!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:40 pm

You may have a point blaze...We dont agree on lots of issues and have been known to get quite heated sometimes..But, exchanging veiws and talking things through, accepting our differences has made for a better friendship imo..I see in FW a lot of folk that cant or wont take that extra step and just talk calmly without the abuse or name calling..Thats the boring. bit.
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Reckon so!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm

And of course theres always "the agenda" lurking in the background..Buck the trend of certain forums, say or disagree and you have a difficult passage..Distrust sets in, been there done that..But all in all it makes for entertainment and keeps the punters happy I suppose..
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Missy, you were not treated well on EoE and before that PS..............

For no reason!!

I haven't forgotten!...............
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 am

Missy wrote:Good film in parts, but not all that.. Very Happy

Kill Bill that is lol..Hey Dolly Dooly ,you look like a Nynja!!! Shocked

Who meeeee Suspect hahaha

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 am

Missy wrote:And of course theres always "the agenda" lurking in the background..Buck the trend of certain forums, say or disagree and you have a difficult passage..Distrust sets in, been there done that..But all in all it makes for entertainment and keeps the punters happy I suppose..

Agree on that post Missy Wink

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next