I read the other day that Britian is giving £650 million to re-build Pakistani Schools!

Go down

I read the other day that Britian is giving £650 million to re-build Pakistani Schools!

Post  Winny on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:05 am

That would be OK if it were to help, but British people are paying through the nose to help rebuild a failed economy left to us by an incompetant Labour administration. We are told we must tighten our belts, families are unable to pay the mortgage, bread winners are unable to pay the cost of a commute!

Our armed forces are being downgraded, though we are fighting wars, with more wars on the horizon I think!..........

So we get rid of our military strenght, give £650 milion to Pakistan in times of economic decline, whilst Pakistan has a £1.5 billion budget for military expantion!

You couldn't make it up!!!!!!!
Winny

Back to top Go down

Re: I read the other day that Britian is giving £650 million to re-build Pakistani Schools!

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Blaze. wrote:That would be OK if it were to help, but British people are paying through the nose to help rebuild a failed economy left to us by an incompetant Labour administration. We are told we must tighten our belts, families are unable to pay the mortgage, bread winners are unable to pay the cost of a commute!

Our armed forces are being downgraded, though we are fighting wars, with more wars on the horizon I think!..........

So we get rid of our military strenght, give £650 milion to Pakistan in times of economic decline, whilst Pakistan has a £1.5 billion budget for military expantion!

You couldn't make it up!!!!!!!

Why do you think we give Pakistan £650m?????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Re: I read the other day that Britian is giving £650 million to re-build Pakistani Schools!

Post  Winny on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 pm

You'll have to tell me Jo!
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 am

Blaze. wrote:You'll have to tell me Jo!
don't you know????????????????????????

You really are a bit thick aintcha????????????????????????????? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:You'll have to tell me Jo!
don't you know????????????????????????

You really are a bit thick aintcha????????????????????????????? Laughing

And you are the one that inferes he knows the answer when he hasn't a clue so i would say you are by far the thickest. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 am

Cobra wrote:And you are the one that inferes he knows the answer when he hasn't a clue so i would say you are by far the thickest. Very Happy

At least I'm not the one asking the stupid questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 am

Where was the stupid question? You are the only one who has asked a question Jo!
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 am

Blaze. wrote:Where was the stupid question? You are the only one who has asked a question Jo!

but unlike yours...............my question wasn't stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 am

As I said............I didn't ask a question!

Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 am

Blaze. wrote:As I said............I didn't ask a question!

You don't even know when you're asking a question??????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:As I said............I didn't ask a question!

You don't even know when you're asking a question??????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

JO you act like someone who likes to make people think you know everything yet in reality you know nothing, your advisers are leading you astray all those pats on the head must be affecting your thinking. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 am

Cobra wrote:JO you act like someone who likes to make people think you know everything yet in reality you know nothing, your advisers are leading you astray all those pats on the head must be affecting your thinking. Very Happy
Changing the subject already????????????????????????????? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

Not changing the subject, just you are talking crap at the moment, what question did Blaze ask? please enlighten. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 am

Cobra wrote:Not changing the subject, just you are talking crap at the moment, what question did Blaze ask? please enlighten. Very Happy

So now you're asking a stupid question???????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Not changing the subject, just you are talking crap at the moment, what question did Blaze ask? please enlighten. Very Happy

So now you're asking a stupid question???????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

You are JO, so where is the question you want answering? or is that question too hard wouldn't want you to have a stroke thing about it would we. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Cobra wrote:You are JO

That retort is only one step away from I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You are JO

That retort is only one step away from I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

You do realize we can read back at the original post don't you? so now you have tried to draw attention away from the original question, What question did Blaze ask..the question too hard...run home and ask your matriarchs i am sure they have an answer and they will give you a little pat on the head for being a good little puppet. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Cobra wrote:You do realize we can read back at the original post don't you? so now you have tried to draw attention away from the original question, What question did Blaze ask..the question too hard...run home and ask your matriarchs i am sure they have an answer and they will give you a little pat on the head for being a good little puppet. Very Happy
Says the muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You do realize we can read back at the original post don't you? so now you have tried to draw attention away from the original question, What question did Blaze ask..the question too hard...run home and ask your matriarchs i am sure they have an answer and they will give you a little pat on the head for being a good little puppet. Very Happy
Says the muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh dear didn't you get your daily pat on the head. Very Happy

So still no answer to the question then JO....or haven't the matriarchs not logged on yet to give you the answer. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Cobra wrote:Oh dear didn't you get your daily pat on the head. Very Happy

So still no answer to the question then JO....or haven't the matriarchs not logged on yet to give you the answer. Very Happy

It's a bit early in the evening for you to be changing the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Oh dear didn't you get your daily pat on the head. Very Happy

It's a bit early in the evening for you to be changing the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

You are the one floundering, all we want to know is what question did Blaze ask..a simple question for a simple man. Perhaps you haven't had your orders yet..pop off to EoE and ask them what you have to say there's a good little puppet. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

You can't answer can you Jo??

Never mind, a little pat on the head from me for being so sharp!! clown
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Blaze. wrote:You can't answer can you Jo??

He is about as sharp as a lollypop
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Blaze. wrote:You can't answer can you Jo??

Cheers Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Ahhhh JO i can see your tail wagging from here. You love those little pats on the head i bet you can sit and beg as well. Very Happy
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down