Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned

2 posters

Go down

OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned Empty OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Put your reasons here:

Posts have no worthwhile content. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned Empty Re: OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Cobra wrote:Posts have no worthwhile content. Very Happy

Speak for your own posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned Empty Re: OK so why does Oddjob keep getting banned

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Posts have no worthwhile content. Very Happy

Speak for your own posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Oh good comeback
Like i said no worthwhile content Very Happy

Can only speak in one liners.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Cobra wrote:Oh good comeback
Like i said no worthwhile content Very Happy

Can only speak in one liners.

So why have you got three??????????????????????????????? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I have to admit that Jobless is a mitigated bore, no personallity, no humour.............But EoE love him, so surely there must be something there??
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 am

and those are his good points Blaze.

Has a rule blind spot.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Blaze. wrote:I have to admit that Jobless is a mitigated bore, no personallity, no humour.............

And don't forget NO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:I have to admit that Jobless is a mitigated bore, no personallity, no humour.............

And don't forget NO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Having no job is one of your least irritating attributes. Very Happy

Back to topic:
Makes me want to ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Sorry just dropped off again.... when i read his posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Cobra wrote:Having no job is one of your least irritating attributes. Very Happy

Back to topic:
Makes me want to ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Sorry just dropped off again.... when i read his posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

I'm here all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Having no job is one of your least irritating attributes. Very Happy

Back to topic:

I'm here all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

And for those who are finding it hard to sleep thank you for posting, one of your posts is a sure fire way of curing insomnia.
Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Cobra wrote:And for those who are finding it hard to sleep thank you for posting, one of your posts is a sure fire way of curing insomnia.
Very Happy
nighty night then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 pm

They should put your comments on prescription. The dictionary should have a new entry Boring = Jobless Oddballs posts Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Cobra wrote:They should put your comments on prescription.

so that'll be £7.20 per post then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:They should put your comments on prescription.

so that'll be £7.20 per post then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Worth every penny to get some sleep Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum