Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guests

4 posters

Go down

Guests Empty Guests

Post  Colin Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Is it really a good idea to allow Guests the freedom of a forum, Does allowing Guests to post encourage debate or just encourage Trolls.

I believe some guests are good posters and post as guests so they can say what they feel in a certain amount of safety, after all are we not all guests, most of us choose a name to post under that is not our given name and some have more than one forum name does this make us any better than a guest. Some people post under the guise of Guest just so they can troll a forum or vent their anger on other posters in what they perceive as the safety of hiding behind being a guest.
I personally believe most posters are decent people no matter if they post as a guest or have a forum name, as long as you have something worth while to say i personally am not bothered what name people choose to post under.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Guests Empty Re: Guests

Post  Winny Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Fair enough Cobra
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Your not wrong there cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I really have no problem as such with guest posting..its when people use this to abuse and be downright nasty. Thats when it goes wrong. I think also most people want a troll free forum to chat and post its just the few that behave like idiots.
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Idiots will be dealt with!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  katta Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

I always tell it like it is.I don´t hide and I don´t lie! It´s always me Katta! you won´t find me posting under anyother name. I am decent and I have a hard time getting my head round why one should be afraid to speak ones mind! What is the worst thing that can happen? Someone hitting you with a baseballtree? Learn how to duck! LOL

katta

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 am

katta wrote:I always tell it like it is.I don´t hide and I don´t lie! It´s always me Katta! you won´t find me posting under anyother name. I am decent and I have a hard time getting my head round why one should be afraid to speak ones mind! What is the worst thing that can happen? Someone hitting you with a baseballtree? Learn how to duck! LOL

They could always blow Rasberries at the screen and you know what a mess that makes. Neutral

Welcome Katta
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm

katta wrote:I always tell it like it is.I don´t hide and I don´t lie! It´s always me Katta! you won´t find me posting under anyother name. I am decent and I have a hard time getting my head round why one should be afraid to speak ones mind! What is the worst thing that can happen? Someone hitting you with a baseballtree? Learn how to duck! LOL

Katta is always Katta, I have no problem with that!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am

Blaze. wrote:

Katta is always Katta, I have no problem with that!

Well I do! theres a Moose loose aboot the hoose and its eating the furniture.. Shocked lol! Hello Katta.. Very Happy
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Clans Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 am

Hi Katta bonnie lassie!!It's me!!!
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

Guests = Snides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clans Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:32 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:Guests = Snides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes oddbod...but no always
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 am

morrisman wrote:Sometimes oddbod...but no always

Of course it's always......................thats why they're guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clans Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
morrisman wrote:Sometimes oddbod...but no always

Of course it's always......................thats why they're guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they're no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Whats this then..Exclamation wars? lol! well i'll see you and raise you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, geek
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 pm

morrisman wrote:No they're no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

So tell me why someone posts without anyone else knowing who they are?????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:55 pm

The Guest name is just another forum name isn't it, does it matter if you are called Guest or Jobless Oddball you are still anonymous.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Cobra wrote:The Guest name is just another forum name isn't it, does it matter if you are called Guest or Jobless Oddball you are still anonymous.

not according to Micky on Fresh Horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Whos Micky then????????????????????????????????????????? scratch Another of your many. many ,many fans oddsocks.. Laughing
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum