Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently

3 posters

Go down

Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently Empty Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently

Post  Colin Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 am

Lets look at just the recent evidence.

Wayne Rooney elbows an opposition player in the head as he runs past, the Ref takes no action, the FA takes no action, Alex Ferguson takes no action, Wayne Rooney is oblivious (as usual), yet it was caught on TV, he DID elbow James McCarthy 1000's saw it, well everyone except Sir Alex, the ref and the FA.

If every decision does not go Man U's way the players and Sir Alex take this as a personal insult and subject the Ref to a torrent of abuse, the players surround him and Sir Alex has a hissy fit on the side lines.

It Man U are losing at the end of 90 minutes you can guarantee that there will be at least 4 or 5 minutes added to the game even if there have been NO stoppages .

Because the FA and the Ref's let this type of behaviour go Man U's behaviour gets worst, opposition teams know that if there is a split decision even if it it is 60/40 in favour of the opposition Man U will most likely get awarded the free kick/Penalty.

Man U should be made to play by the rules like every other foot and if not ball team and if not be prepared to lose points.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently Empty Re: Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

David Luiz's tackle on Rooney was well timed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently Empty Re: Alex Ferguson and Man U are they treated differently

Post  Colin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I will do an Alex Ferguson.."I was too far away, i didn't see it" or "it was a none event it was just a tap"
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Ferguson is a Dick!

Arrogant shister!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 am

Blaze. wrote:Ferguson is a Dick!

Arrogant shister!

Fanks 4 dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Just an opinion!..............He should run a forum!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:00 pm

I don't like the way Fergie doesn't always come out to speak after a match... Whether you Blaze or not I think the manager should always speak after games. I bet he enjoyed the Liverpool match hehehehehe Laughing

lmao .. Blaze replaces w in hey hahahaha

Last edited by dolly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to write w in)

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum