Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

So lets see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:So lets see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Cobra wrote:Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy

I read the bit about no bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Looks like you haven't yet discovered the ability to read amongst your other faults. Very Happy

I read the bit about no bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Like i said the inability to read. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I think with you Jo. it's case of Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!

But hey, Cobra is right, you really need to get a grip of your English..........Reading is useful!

Did someone on EoE say you were sharp? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Perhaps oddsocks should have gone to spec savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley-chores028
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Missy wrote:Perhaps oddsocks should have gone to spec savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie said there are no rules on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley-chores028

He He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Like the Av Job!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Blaze. wrote:Like the Av Job!

Why did you change it??????????????????????????

I thought you said that there wasn't going to be any editing on here???????????????????????????? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

I didn't change it.................And as far as I can see no text editing has taken place!!

Not good practice in my book, but no doubt Shell will disagree!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Blaze. wrote:I didn't change it.................

Just moved the goal posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Blaze. wrote:There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!

I always thought that you didn't have a goal in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:There aren't any goal posts Job, but you posted someones av from another forum, which is one of the few rules stated!

I always thought that you didn't have a goal in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

You do I take it LOL
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Your Goal is to be EoE's hero...........?

Keep trying!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:

You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

Jo Sharp.................. Sharp as dish water Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Cobra wrote:You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

backtracking now are we?????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You really must learn how to read Jo, I on the other hand have read the rules and nowhere does it say No Bans, you must be confusing us with somewhere else.

backtracking now are we?????????????????????????????????

So where have i backtracked???????????????????????????? Very Happy

Just fact you can't read or interpret rules that is your failing not ours.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down