Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POCA

3 posters

Go down

POCA  Empty POCA

Post  fenella Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Now that you're dismissed from webcaming and cock sucking duties a la dean ...may be now you can join in with the other ..what was it you called then??? sluts in fulfilling Budgies desires and meeting his sexual needs online :: ...shouldn't be a problem now you've repented and begged forgiveness :gigglesnshit:

fenella

Back to top Go down

POCA  Empty POCA

Post  fenella Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Inspite of your tenacious simpering after lardy bulging cheeks Dean ... he still didn't fancy riding the arse of ya :gigglesnshit: Shocked Very Happy

fenella

Back to top Go down

POCA  Empty Re: POCA

Post  Nelix Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello there "guest"..I will call you that as Fen you certainly arent! Very Happy Now we are interested with the comings and goings of poca because?? scratch
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Good try 'Fenella' lol

Ashamed of your 'real' ID? lol
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Guest you are welcome to post your version of the truth on here but it would mean more if you posted under your real ID, I have seen Fenella's posts on other Forums and they are done with far more finesse,
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Well it does sound like the sort of shit that comes out of her dirty mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Well it does sound like the sort of shit that comes out of her dirty mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard far worst language from others on other forums, I have not seen posts like that from Fen she has a far more elegant way of putting her point across.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 am

Cobra wrote:I have heard far worst language from others on other forums, I have not seen posts like that from Fen she has a far more elegant way of putting her point across.
Open ya eyes then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz she's a sly one, that fenella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:I have heard far worst language from others on other forums, I have not seen posts like that from Fen she has a far more elegant way of putting her point across.
Open ya eyes then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz she's a sly one, that fenella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

I can read and i have seen her posts on other forums, and she is more articulate than the idiot who just tried to post as her, plus i make my own mind up about people i am not told what to do or think like some. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Cobra wrote:I can read and i have seen her posts on other forums, and she is more articulate than the idiot who just tried to post as her, plus i make my own mind up about people i am not told what to do or think like some. Very Happy

You have a mind?????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:I can read and i have seen her posts on other forums, and she is more articulate than the idiot who just tried to post as her, plus i make my own mind up about people i am not told what to do or think like some. Very Happy

You have a mind?????????????????????????????????

Now wonder you don't recognize it you never having one of your own, still you have the women on EoE to do your thinking Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum