Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote: Nor run a long go get your orders. Very Happy

You fucked that up, didn't ya?????????????????????????????? Laughing

I was falling asleep reading your posts. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I saw this earlier and thought of you JO, sums you up perfectly. Very Happy

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error".
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Cobra wrote:I saw this earlier and thought of you JO, sums you up perfectly. Very Happy

Jo does apparently 'persist' even when the game is up...............Pride maybe?............Or perhaps fear of a slapping when he gets home!! lol

Last edited by Blaze. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

It is better to keep your mouth closed Jo, and let people think you are a fool, rather than to open it and remove all doubt!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Cobra wrote:I was falling asleep reading your posts. Very Happy

It appears you fell asleep during English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Cobra wrote:I saw this earlier and thought of you JO, sums you up perfectly. Very Happy

can't ya think for ya self?????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Can you Jo? lol......................You must re-evaluate yourself if you are to be taken seriously!

'Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Pooh, Wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

It doesn't work Jo, makes you look like an idiot!!! Rolling Eyes
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Unlike you yes i can, i thought that sounds just like JO and i thought yes i will post it for him, then i thought he may not understand it but i am sure his Matriarchs will explain it to him (well that's if they understand it).
I hope you have come back fully refreshed and well and fully patted on the head and brim full of back slaps and being told what a good boy you have been still ringing in your ears...Ah bless. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:33 am

Cobra wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Stoo has shown he has taken over the mantle of biggest forum shit closely followed by curious. Now i mentioned them i feel sick pale

who is curious??????????????????????????????????

He is a floating turb that just wont flush, a bit like Stoo, the only difference between the 2 is Stoo stinks slightly more. Very Happy

I just love the bitchin on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:38 pm

KillBill wrote:I just love the bitchin on here.

It's like bitchin straight out of the waltons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

It's like bitchin straight out of the waltons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

We have to dumb it down a lot so poor JO can understand it. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 am

Cobra wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

We have to dumb it down a lot so poor JO can understand it. Very Happy

Yes, so sad, and yet so necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I think Jo thinks he's getting the upper hand, on any forum Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! - Page 2 3156624552

Good old Jo!! Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! - Page 2 3156624552
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2