Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another!

2 posters

Go down

I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another! Empty I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another!

Post  Winny Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Lot's of hypocracy about!!

Why is that?
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another! Empty Re: I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another!

Post  bite me Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Learn to spell and use punctuation properly you boring old cunt.

bite me

Back to top Go down

I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another! Empty Re: I get the feeling folk on Forum World, preach one thing and do another!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Blaze. wrote:Lot's of hypocracy about!!

Why is that?

Don't judge everyone by your own low standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

bite me wrote:Learn to spell and use punctuation properly you boring old cunt.

And that is supposed to impress us because..... Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Why is that?

Don't judge everyone by your own low standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have such high standards JO, nonsense one liners, only one objective in life to get your self banned, what an aim in life. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Is spelling and punctuation important to you?

You should concentrate on more important matters!! Smile
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Why is that?

Jo, If I judged people, you wouldn't be here!! Rolling Eyes
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 pm

By the way Jo, another great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

A cunt I may be, But boring, that's taking things a little to far!!

You are the first TR banning, you get 5 1/2 seconds!! Twisted Evil
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:16 am

Blaze. wrote:By the way Jo, another great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....................ya boring old cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:By the way Jo, another great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....................ya boring old cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

You really are a boring poster, is the use of the C word supposed to impress or is it that the extent of your rapier wit. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:02 am

Cobra wrote:You really are a boring poster, is the use of the C word supposed to impress or is it that the extent of your rapier wit. Very Happy

One has decided to withdraw that comment of calling someone a boring cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're a boring twat instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You really are a boring poster, is the use of the C word supposed to impress or is it that the extent of your rapier wit. Very Happy

One has decided to withdraw that comment of calling someone a boring cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're a boring twat instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are really showing you are just a one trick pony JO and your trick really isn't that good. You need to brush up on your comebacks. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Looking Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

The OP is spot on.

Posters are all up them selves, hypocracy is rampent. The various forums, which seem to be indellably connected, behave in a similar way. Without naming names, the playmakers are fools, playing an ego game, spoiling what should be a pleasant experience.

I sometimes wonder why other posters fall in line, be yourself and don't let the Ego's have influence.

Everyone has something valid to say, so say it.

Looking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down