Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 pm

You not only talk shit ya forum is shit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:You not only talk shit ya forum is shit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

So a turd like you should feel at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Cobra wrote:So a turd like you should feel at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Well, there's no place like home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:So a turd like you should feel at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Well, there's no place like home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Every forum has a floater that just won't flush, guess you are ours !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Cobra wrote:Every forum has a floater that just won't flush, guess you are ours !!!!!!!!!!!!!

your humour is off the chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bristol chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Every forum has a floater that just won't flush, guess you are ours !!!!!!!!!!!!!

your humour is off the chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bristol chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

So you found someone to explain it to you in words of one syllable, Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Cobra wrote:So you found someone to explain it to you in words of one syllable, Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Yeah fanks for dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm

We aim to please, just watch you don't get in the cross hairs. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Cobra wrote:We aim to please, just watch you don't get in the cross hairs. Very Happy

In ya cross eyes morelike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:We aim to please, just watch you don't get in the cross hairs. Very Happy

In ya cross eyes morelike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

And i could still pick you off at 100 yards Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Jeez Jo.......You are an ugly fucker!!

But it's the personallity that counts!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm

YooooHooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Awwwwwww, leave oddsocks alone you big bullies!!!! Evil or Very Mad I think hes cute.. geek
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Shit i thought it was a picture of Elephant man. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Cobra wrote:Shit i thought it was a picture of Elephant man. Very Happy

Once again.........................you thought wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Close though! lol
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Blaze. wrote:Close though! lol
Close????????????????????????????

Since when were baboons close to elephants???????????????????????????????? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Several millions of years ago I would imagine!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Blaze. wrote:Several millions of years ago I would imagine!

I think fenella might disagree with you one that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm

You are an arsehole Job, but you have your funny moments!!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Blaze. wrote:You are an arsehole Job, but you have your funny moments!!

I prefer the word ANUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh yeah...................and you can stop trying to lick mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't recall licking yours, perhaps it's just your ego running amock!!

If you need me, just say so, I'm a generous bloke!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Blaze. wrote:I don't recall licking yours, perhaps it's just your ego running amock!!

Or........................you don't know you're doing it??????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Blaze. wrote: I'm a generous bloke!

Lend us 50 quid????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Blaze. wrote:I don't recall licking yours, perhaps it's just your ego running amock!!

Or........................you don't know you're doing it??????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

If you say so!! lol

Message for that wanker winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5

Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next