Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! Empty Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

Post  Winny Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Never mind Stooo, you will get the hang of it one day!

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! 3

LOL!
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! Empty Re: Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

Post  Colin Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Maybe free speech forums are only free speech if you tow the party line, that's the trouble when the forum is Run by one man alone i guess.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! Empty Re: Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Stooo has a problem with honesty fullstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 pm

He does seem to have a problem with consistency. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:36 am

Stooo seems to have a problem with honest conversation! Smiley-violent058
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:Stooo has a problem with honesty fullstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So do quite a few on forums Suspect

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 am

That's very true Dolly. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clans Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 pm

the fraudster has problems wi' honesty as well
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

morrisman wrote:the fraudster has problems wi' honesty as well

Stooo is a fraudster????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Stoo has shown he has taken over the mantle of biggest forum shit closely followed by curious. Now i mentioned them i feel sick pale
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Cobra wrote:Stoo has shown he has taken over the mantle of biggest forum shit closely followed by curious. Now i mentioned them i feel sick pale

who is curious??????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Stoo has shown he has taken over the mantle of biggest forum shit closely followed by curious. Now i mentioned them i feel sick pale

who is curious??????????????????????????????????

He is a floating turb that just wont flush, a bit like Stoo, the only difference between the 2 is Stoo stinks slightly more. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Cobra wrote:He is a floating turb that just wont flush

You mean like Winnie?????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:56 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:He is a floating turb that just wont flush

You mean like Winnie?????????????????????????????????

You have a fixation with Winston, Sure you not really Curious or Stoo ?? Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Cobra wrote:Sure you not really Curious or Stoo ?? Very Happy

Who is curious????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Sure you not really Curious or Stoo ?? Very Happy

Who is curious????????????????????????????????????

Haven't you realise yet that people can read back and see what the whole quote should say don't you. It was my mistake you couldn't be Stoo or Curious they can string understandable sentences together, try it sometime. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Cobra wrote:Haven't you realise yet that people can read back and see what the whole quote should say don't you. It was my mistake you couldn't be Stoo or Curious they can string understandable sentences together, try it sometime. Very Happy

Oh yeah.............and I aint been to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Haven't you realise yet that people can read back and see what the whole quote should say don't you. It was my mistake you couldn't be Stoo or Curious they can string understandable sentences together, try it sometime. Very Happy

Oh yeah.............and I aint been to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

That's another sentence he has done. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Cobra wrote:That's another sentence he has done. Very Happy

you got there in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:That's another sentence he has done. Very Happy

you got there in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

I was always there, where were you. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Cobra wrote:I was always there, where were you. Very Happy

Way past the line whilst you are still in the starting blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:I was always there, where were you. Very Happy

Way past the line whilst you are still in the starting blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

You keep telling yourself that and one day someone might believe it. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Cobra wrote:You keep telling yourself that and one day someone might believe it. Very Happy

Is that what you do???????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:You keep telling yourself that and one day someone might believe it. Very Happy

Is that what you do???????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing

I know i am right, i don't need others to bull me up and give me pats on the head. Now run a long go get your orders. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Cobra wrote: Nor run a long go get your orders. Very Happy

You fucked that up, didn't ya?????????????????????????????? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next