I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Winny on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

The little one won't leave his little haven in case, it get's too tough!!

And I expected better!!

avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Looks like he is like the rest. Thought better of him still. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Clans on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof
avatar
Clans
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Nelix on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

avatar
Nelix

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 am

morrisman wrote:he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof

I would never have guessed Very Happy

Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply, he has shown how brave he and others of the dog drool really are.
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Clans on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Cobra wrote:
morrisman wrote:he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof

I would never have guessed Very Happy

Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply, he has shown how brave he and others of the dog drool really are.
Careful ma friend or his pal budgie the bawbag will be inviting ye tae Glasgow fer a fecht....there's anither fvking beezer..budgie the keyboard hero....let them pat ain anither on the back and call folk names it matters little...in the great scheme of things they are dross!
avatar
Clans
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

morrisman wrote:
Cobra wrote:
morrisman wrote:he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof

I would never have guessed Very Happy

Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply, he has shown how brave he and others of the dog drool really are.
Careful ma friend or his pal budgie the bawbag will be inviting ye tae Glasgow fer a fecht....there's anither fvking beezer..budgie the keyboard hero....let them pat ain anither on the back and call folk names it matters little...in the great scheme of things they are dross!


You are right Morrisman and i wouldn't like to be threatened by a computer screen, they are not worth the bother when they ban because they have no answers.
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Cobra wrote:Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply

I made sure that stooo won't have a go at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply

I made sure that stooo won't have a go at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Cobra wrote: Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy

Banned from dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't see stooo slagging me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Leaf on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote: Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy

Banned from dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't see stooo slagging me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink


Why's that then...do tell cyclops

Leaf

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : On The Edge

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Because he is too busy slagging everyone else off Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

dolly wrote:Why's that then...do tell cyclops

ask stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Leaf on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:Why's that then...do tell cyclops

ask stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

Leaf

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : On The Edge

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

dolly wrote:Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

I want him to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Leaf on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

I want him to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

But I want you to tell me ........... Sad

Leaf

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : On The Edge

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am

dolly wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

I want him to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

But I want you to tell me ........... Sad

He's forgot Dolly, his memory is not what it was. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm

dolly wrote:But I want you to tell me ........... Sad
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:But I want you to tell me ........... Sad
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Aww go on she asked nice. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Leaf on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:But I want you to tell me ........... Sad
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Sad

Leaf

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : On The Edge

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 am

dolly wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:But I want you to tell me ........... Sad
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Sad

Did you ask him????????????????????????????????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 am

Dolly it seems Jo is just hot wind and knows nothing and needs you to provide the answers for him. Very Happy
avatar
Colin

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 am

Cobra wrote:Dolly it seems Jo is just hot wind and knows nothing and needs you to provide the answers for him. Very Happy

I'm not one for answering on someone else's behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Winny on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 am

You're not a lot really!

avatar
Winny

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 am

Blaze. wrote:You're not a lot really!


Well I'll just suit this forum nicely then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum