Practice Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol Empty I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Winny Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

The little one won't leave his little haven in case, it get's too tough!!

And I expected better!!

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol 1
Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol Empty Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Colin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Looks like he is like the rest. Thought better of him still. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol Empty Re: I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol

Post  Clans Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelix Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I may be Boring, but Stooo is a coward!! lol Smiley-shocked008
Nelix
Nelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 am

morrisman wrote:he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof

I would never have guessed Very Happy

Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply, he has shown how brave he and others of the dog drool really are.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clans Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Cobra wrote:
morrisman wrote:he is a keyboard warrior....a tedious twat....a pointless turd....a fvkin joke.....a convicted fraudster...a parasite...i could go on fer a wee while tae be honest......i'm no keen on the wee baldy poof

Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply, he has shown how brave he and others of the dog drool really are.
Careful ma friend or his pal budgie the bawbag will be inviting ye tae Glasgow fer a fecht....there's anither fvking beezer..budgie the keyboard hero....let them pat ain anither on the back and call folk names it matters little...in the great scheme of things they are dross!
Clans
Clans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

morrisman wrote:
Cobra wrote:

Careful ma friend or his pal budgie the bawbag will be inviting ye tae Glasgow fer a fecht....there's anither fvking beezer..budgie the keyboard hero....let them pat ain anither on the back and call folk names it matters little...in the great scheme of things they are dross!

You are right Morrisman and i wouldn't like to be threatened by a computer screen, they are not worth the bother when they ban because they have no answers.
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Cobra wrote:Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply

I made sure that stooo won't have a go at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote:Funny how they all have a go at people when they are banned and cannot reply

I made sure that stooo won't have a go at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Cobra wrote: Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy

Banned from dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't see stooo slagging me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Cobra wrote: Why you not banned from Dogs?
Very Happy

Banned from dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't see stooo slagging me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Why's that then...do tell cyclops

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Because he is too busy slagging everyone else off Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

dolly wrote:Why's that then...do tell cyclops

ask stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
dolly wrote:Why's that then...do tell cyclops

ask stooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

dolly wrote:Why , have you forgot ???????????? Laughing

I want him to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:

I want him to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

But I want you to tell me ........... Sad

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am

dolly wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

But I want you to tell me ........... Sad

He's forgot Dolly, his memory is not what it was. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm

dolly wrote:But I want you to tell me ........... Sad
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
I want doesn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aww go on she asked nice. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Sad

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 am

dolly wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

Sad

Did you ask him????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 am

Dolly it seems Jo is just hot wind and knows nothing and needs you to provide the answers for him. Very Happy
Colin
Colin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 am

Cobra wrote:Dolly it seems Jo is just hot wind and knows nothing and needs you to provide the answers for him. Very Happy

I'm not one for answering on someone else's behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Winny Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 am

You're not a lot really!

Winny
Winny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 am

Blaze. wrote:You're not a lot really!

Well I'll just suit this forum nicely then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next